Welcome to GeoSociety!
Next General Meeting December 3rd 12-1pm sponsored by Marathon! Room TBA
Speaker: Clint Barnette
"Maximizing Recruitment Potential"
- EAS weekly seminar Fridays 4-5pm SR1 Rm 634
- GHS Webinar The Interpreter's guide to depth imaging with Dr. Scott Mackay
- Schlumberger Field Specialist Position (open to bachelors degrees) Commerce City, CO Interviews soon, still looking for candidates. Email geosocietyatuh.edu for contact info.
- Association of Women Geoscientists Scholarship (Due October 31)
- Click here to apply for an AAPG Student Membership which automatically makes you a member of the AAPG Wildcatters
- Neuralog donated software and FREE TRAINING so if you use neuralog and want to participate, contact David L. with the subject "Neuralog Training"
- ExxonMobil application information
- Hand Lenses and Grain Size Cards now for sale
- Pictures from this summer's field camp posted to the gallery
- Oil and Gas Industry Primer, Resume help and more added to Resources
- Information about Hess positions as a Foundation Geologist or Geophysicist (2015, MS or PhD)
- Graduate Students: researching mudrocks with a focus on oil and gas? Enter your poster in Houston Geological Society's annual Applied Geoscience Mudrocks Conference. Only 18 spots reserved for students and admission is free. Poster title due 10/1/2014.
- Did you use the FieldMove Clino app for field camp or Big Bend? Check out this contest
- We need your help teaching 5th graders about Geoscience! Click here for more information. (Fall 2014 dates TBD)
- New Undergraduate Honors Thesis Guide added to Resources
- Information about Hess Geoscience internship 2015
- Information for Graduates interested in 2015 internships and full time jobs at Shell